Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Add a Video to an Email
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- Adaptive email builder review
- All for responsivity in our editor
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Sending Events from Subscription Form to Google Analytics
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- eSputnik extension for Google Chrome
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Launch a Workflow after a Contact Import
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- If scenario does not work
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Security and Compliance
Recommendations in Media Channels
Product recommendations improve marketing communication effectiveness. Using them, you automatically select relevant products for each specific situation and a particular customer.
Before starting to configure recommendations:
- install web tracking script to collect users’ online behavior data
- upload a product feed to provide data about your product range
Preparing Campaigns with Recommendations
In eSputnik, you can add blocks with product recommendations to the email and all other media channels. Let's move on to the recommendations settings.
1. Substitution of recommendations in the email template.
In your account, you will find Abandoned Cart and Abandoned View trigger email templates, which already have parameters for dynamic data substitution. Based on them, you can display dynamic content with any type of message recommendations. Learn more about setting recommendations in emails >
2. Creating a workflow for the segment.
Any event that web tracking registers can be a trigger to start an automated campaign. The system regularly sends such message chains to contacts that meet the pre-set conditions (More than 5 views of product category X during the week).
Please check out the tutorial How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment.
If you encounter difficulties at any of the configuration steps, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org