How to Set Up Revenue from Campaigns
Activate revenue from campaigns to see what profit each of your campaigns generates.
Next, go to your personal profile > Settings > Revenue from campaigns and enable Show in reports sales made through campaigns.
Select parameters for each channel:
- Event that connects message to sale;
- Time between event and sale.
To exclude certain messages (technical notifications, password recovery, delivery confirmation, etc. from the revenue calculation, add their tags. Data on them will be available in the report, but they won’t be included in revenue calculation.
Revenue form Campaigns in Reports
Go to Campaigns > Reports. Data on campaign revenue over the specified period will be given on top of the general list:
- Average check;
- Revenue from campaigns.
Click the $ icon to see details on each campaign:
- Average check;
- Revenue from campaign.
To copy or export a report with revenue data, click Copy or Export, respectively (with $ active).
Revenue from the campaign is also displayed inside its report:
Next to the numbers, you can see the sale formula. For example, for the campaign on the screen, a sale is defined as a transition from the message to the website with purchase completion within 24 hours after the transition.
- Set up order data transfer to the system via API resources /v1/orders and v1/event.
- All sales transferred to the system are connected to messages. You connect messages to sales in Settings based on events (sent, delivered, opened, clicked) and time period.
- A sale is always associated with the last message sent.
- Refund data isn’t included in the general statistics.