How to Add Tags
In the eSputnik system, you can use tags for the following purposes:
- Filter and search emails by category. For example, you can create such tags as Triggers, Promo, Welcome, etc.
- Create categories for contact segments and track their relevance.
- Filter reports to preview statistics on a particular category of emails.
- Set conditions for campaign frequency strategies.
How to Add Tags to an Email
1. Go to Messages > Messages and open the corresponding email or create a new one.
2. Click its name or subject line.
3. In Tags, click Add tags and enter a tag or select one from the existing.
You can add as a tag a word or phrase in Latin or Cyrillic, numbers and symbols. You can add several tags to one email. To enter a new tag, click the key Enter after each tag. Click Save. Added tags will appear next to the message in the general list. Click any tag, and the system will sort out all the emails with this tag.
Note. Similarly, you can add tags to any message: mobile push, web push, SMS, and VIber.
How to Add Tags to a Contact Segment
1. Go to Contacts > Segments and click the corresponding segment or create a new one.
2. Click Add tag under the segment’s title and purpose and enter a tag or select one from the existing.
Added tags will appear next to the segment in the general list. Click any tag, and the system will sort out all the segments with this tag.
How to Add Tags to a Report
1. Go to Campaigns > Reports and click the necessary report.
2. In Tags, click Add tags and enter a tag or select one from the existing.
Click the tag next to the report, and the system will sort out all the reports with this tag
You can also use tags to sort out best and worst campaigns. Highlight the best and worst campaigns is enabled by default, but if not, enable it in Display.
Select the type of campaign, specify the period and click the necessary tag.
How to Add Tags to a Frequency Strategy
Campaign Frequency Strategy is an algorithm that determines the conditions of the frequency based on which campaigns are sent to different segments. The functionality is available for pricing plans that include Advanced Segmentation.
1. Go to Campaigns > Frequency strategy and click New strategy.
2. Enter the title, add segments and tags of the messages to which the strategy will be applied.
3. Configure the frequency for each segment and tag.
How to Delete Tags
You can delete any tag added to any element (message, report, segment strategy) by clicking the cross icon next to it.