Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Add a Video to an Email
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- Adaptive email builder review
- All for responsivity in our editor
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Sending Events from Subscription Form to Google Analytics
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- eSputnik extension for Google Chrome
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Launch a Workflow after a Contact Import
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- If scenario does not work
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Security and Compliance
In this section, we provide instructions and guidelines on how to use the system for our users. In the articles of this section we mostly answered the question "How?", Instead of "Why?".
Find Your Way Around eSputnik
Welcome aboard! Let us take you on a small tour around eSputnik, to help you familiarize with the tabs and have а smooth first experience with your new marketing system.
The Dashboard tab is the default tab you see when you log in to eSputnik. Here you can:
• check your account balance,
• top up your balance,
• see the available pricing plans.
The top-pane menu will help you conveniently navigate to all the features available in eSputnik.
The Contacts tab enables you to manage all your opt-in contacts. Here you can:
• import or export contacts, or add a contact manually;
• create contact lists and segment your audience based on a variety of different criteria;
• request a free custom subscription form for your website;
• see the detailed statistics on your contacts.
The Contacts tab stores and displays all the additional information on your customers and prospects. You can use this information to analyze your contact database and set criteria to create and auto-update segments.
The Messages tab provides the main tools you need to create and manage all your marketing communications. Here you can:
• Сreate emails, text messages, Viber messages, mobile and web push notifications;
• Store and edit message templates;
• Launch and schedule your email campaigns.
The Campaigns tab enables you to see:
• Your scheduled campaigns;
• The list of all your sent email campaigns, with detailed reports for each campaign;
• Unsubscribe reasons.
This tab is your automation control center. Here you can:
• create workflows,
• set up events,
• manage automation processes.
Managing your account
The Settings menu in your account will enable you to:
• change your name,
• select your display language and time zone,
• set up balance notifications,
• enable multi-factor authentication.
What else can you do?
The Account settings menu also enables you to set up additional functionality. Such as, setting up push notifications or uploading promo codes.
The system is constantly evolving, and our Manual, we also build upon. If you have not found something that you need, please don't hesitate to ask us