100+ Email Subject Lines for International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day is officially celebrated on March 8; however, some countries have it on other March days. Whatever your traditional date, the marketing preparation for email campaigns should start way before: you don’t want to end up with a standard template, a couple of stock images and borrowed quotes.
But a well-thought design isn’t the only thing you should care about. A good catchy subject line is equally important. With that in mind, I’ve come up with the list of great Women's Day email subject lines for your awesome campaigns. Choose the one (or whatever you need) that resonates with your message and make this Women’s Day truly happy.
And once you’ve set your mind upon the perfect line, check some content ideas and email examples to get your creative juices flowing this March.
Offer Gifts & Treats
- $5k in Prizes to Celebrate International Women’s Day;
- You Go Girl! 20% Off Final Hours;
- FREE SHIPPING for International Women's Day!
- Our Biggest Giveaway Yet;
- A thought for you on this special day ! ? Today only : free shipping + 20% off dresses;
- LAST CHANCE! 40% off sitewide | Be your own kind of beautiful;
- EMAIL EXCLUSIVE | Save 20% Today! ?
- Great News! Women’s Day Sale Is Now Extended!
- THE FUTURE IS FEMALE. Up To 50% Off;
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY SALE is still ON. Don’t miss it!
- WOMAN POWER + UP TO 50% OFF;
- 25% off: Make it a girls' day and SHOP;
- Ultimas Horas: 25% OFF (International Women's Day SALE);
- ✨✨Weekend Treats to Celebrate International Women's Day ??
- Get Extra 25% Off Sale Prices;
- Celebrate women with 20% off – ends tonight!
- Last day – 15% OFF to continue Celebrating International Women's Day;
- International Women's Day: Last Chance for €50 off;
- 15% Off! Happy International Women's Day!!
- You Go Girl! 30% off for next 48 hours!
- ENDS TOMORROW: Save 15% Storewide As We Celebrate International Women's Day;
- 10% Off Women's Sock of the Month – Happy Women's Day!
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with free shipping;
- ?it's IWD and we're giving you 25% off! ?
- [WOMEN ONLY] – Get 17% OFF Store Wide!
- Meet Our Amazing Swoozie's Women | 20% off their FAVORITES with code BIRTHYAY;
- Because you're a boss. Up to 65% off for International Women's Day;
- LET’S HEAR IT FOR OUR WOMEN! (& 15% OFF);
- Weekend treats to celebrate International Women's Day;
- A Day for You, Styles for You;
- March 8th Day Sale – 20% OFF Storewide – One Day Only;
- International Women’s Day! + WIN 1 of 15 Sunuva vouchers!
- Be bold + March special just for you✨
- 15% OFF | Code: BOSSBABE.
Send an Empowering Message
- Who was Wonder Woman’s Role Model?
- Ladies who launch ?
- Celebrating the women of travel;
- Do you know what today is? (hint: it's our fave day of the year);
- Inspiring Stories of Women and Bicycles;
- Inspiration for International Women's Day;
- Is One Day Enough for International Women's Day?
- Female Founded. Inspired By You;
- Join Us in Celebrating International Women's Day!
- Stories told and unfold for International Women’s Day;
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY | Celebrating 6 Visionary Women Designers;
- Celebrating International Women's Day ? ✨ A balanced world is a better world;
- Thank you for being part of our sisterhood ?
- “Be a lady,” they said. “Be an adventurer,” we said...
- Who’s Your Super Woman?
- International Women's Day & KT Tape: Striving For Progress;
- Fabulously Femail Blog – Out-of-the-Box Ideas for a Girls’ Night In;
- Ladies, We’ve Come a Long Way ?
- Celebrating Strength and Resilience;
- The Inspirational Women Behind Our Designs;
- Celebrating Women Artists;
- This one goes out to all you ladies!
- Who Runs The World?
- Celebrate International Women’s Day in style;
- Let’s Talk About What To Wear!;
- Building the ultimate girl crew;
- Our International Women’s Day Campaign: Just Be You;
- My Thanks to You on International Women's Day;
- Make an Impact on International Women's Day;
- Celebrating female athletes everywhere!
- A moment of inspiration for International Women’s Day;
- Let's Inspire, Empower & Change;
- Roll with Your Besties Today;
- It's International Women's Day. Do things your way;
- The Coolest Holiday You’ll Celebrate This Year - International Women’s Day;
- Join the March On Movement, One Lipstick At A Time;
- You Inspire Us – Celebrate International Women's Day;
- IN PRAISE OF POWERFUL WOMEN;
- The Women That Move Us.
450+ ready HTML email templates
Keep It Short and Sweet
- Treat yourself on IWD!
- HONORING CROOKS FEMME;
- Each for Equal ♡
- You Go, Girl;
- Celebrating YOU;
- Here's to women;
- Today's Your Day;
- Let's Celebrate Today, and Everyday.
- You're a Star | International Women's Day;
- EMPOWERPUFF ??
- Celebrating All Females!
- International Women's Day, Every Day;
- In Honor of Women;
- Dear Every Single Woman...?
- For Those Special Women In Your Life;
- Impact. Style. Empowerment;
- To all the Ladies in the Place;
- To: The Ladies in Our Lives;
- Raise a glass!
- Hey girl...today is your day!
- Today, It’s About Us;
- What Women Still Want;
- For the Love of Women❤
- Women's Day Party;
- Females Are Fierce!
- Celebrate Her;
- YAS QUEEN ?
- The power of a woman;
- Balance for Better;
- Today is about You ❤
- Bold & Fearlessly Feminine;
- To a phenomenal woman.
- Girls, get in formation! Happy International Women's Day!
- Where there is a woman, there is magic. ??♀️ Happy International Women’s Day!
- Be a Queen Today & Everyday;
- Happy International Women's day babe!
- Be the Strength You Want to See in the World;
- Happy International Women's Day, Beauties!
- Rock a red lip! Happy International Women's Day!
- Be Inspired This International Women's Day!
- ✌️ GIRL POWER ✌️ Happy International Women's Day.
- #girlpower | ♀️ sale!!!;
- Day 1 ~ #girlboss | International Women's Week;
- Celebrating #WomenMakingHistory;
- Do it like a #WERKINGWOMAN!
- Today We Will Make Our Voices Heard #INTERNATIONALWOMEN'SDAY!
- All about that #GirlPower! ?
- Happy #IWD2019 from Yaasa;
- Today Is #IWD2019! Make Her Feel Special.
Content Ideas for International Women’s Day Emails
Let's move a bit beyond catchy subject lines for Women's Day. Girls who’d be opening your emails will expect something more than just a regular promo. Don’t disappoint them. Add some festive vibes to your emails to set the holiday mood and drive smiles.
You don’t necessarily have to adopt all of the below tips. Consider only those that apply to your company and communication pattern, and give them a try.
1. Add flowers.
Like Christmas and stockings or Easter and bunnies, Women’s Day is associated with flowers. Include a beautiful bouquet (they say tulips and peonies work the best) in your emails for Women's Day celebration to make your campaigns as blossoming.
2. Add holiday-associated elements.
Keeping the big banner for something other than flowers? Consider adding some small holiday-related elements instead. Floral patterns are always a safe bet.
3. Add animation.
A GIF or animated banner – it’s up to you to choose the dynamic part. Just make sure it’s displayed properly on both desktop and mobiles.
4. Be inclusive.
Make sure your Happy International Women's Day emails would resonate with all of your subscribers. Don’t congratulate just moms, artists, athletes, etc. – send wishes to all females out there.
5. Introduce women of your team.
It’s always good to know there are real people behind digital messages. Especially when they are this great and beautiful. Don’t be shy to show off the female members of your crew: the subscribers deserve to know their heroes.
6. Promote related products.
If any of your products is somehow related to the holiday (like the below pillows with Frida), put them on display. Collaborations with prominent female artists and designers also need to step in.
7. Run charity.
Giving is often better than taking. Offer your subscribers to commit by donating % of sales or earned points to the partner charities of NGOs. Be sure, many would love to participate.
All tools you need to create and send bulk and transactional emails
International Women’s Day Email Examples
And here come my whitelisted Best Women’s Day Email nominees. I couldn’t decide the winner so I picked those I fancy the most and explained why. Go and see whether we have matching tastes.
- by The Great:
Why: unusual postcard design with cute floral patterns. No direct buy-me calls, just wishes.
- by Julia Knight:
Why: event-related products that do empower.
- by Scarosso:
Why: can’t explain verbally, but there is something in the banner image.
- by 1928 Jewelry:
Why: bright design with an 8-shaped product display.
- by 123RF:
Why: all images rock, especially #2.
- by Jarbo:
Why: no annoying CTAs, clean and simple.
- by Hayden Harnett:
Why: the flower crown on her head is nice, so girlish.
- by Realher:
Why: the banner conveys many messages.
- by TUK Footwear:
Why: cool banner: real women work to provide for real women; makes the brand look more human.
- by Evaneos:
Why: a lot of cool stories about cool women.
- by Appaman:
Why: love the message behind.
- by Baxter Of California:
Why: just read the banner.
- by Vitamin A:
Why: different women, different bodies – all same beautiful.
Hope you’ve got stocked with some creative International Women's Day email subject lines and marketing ideas to try this March. And one last advice from me – be sincere. Don’t push too hard with CTAs. Write a couple of sentences from the heart. Send warm wishes and thank your subscribers for their support. Honesty is what matters these days the most.