100+ Email Subject Lines for International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day is officially celebrated on March 8; however, some countries have it on other March days. Whatever your traditional date, the marketing preparation for email campaigns should start way before: you don’t want to end up with a standard template, a couple of stock images and borrowed quotes.
But a well-thought design isn’t the only thing you should care about. A good catchy subject line is equally important. With that in mind, we’ve come up with the list of great email subject lines for your awesome Women’s Day email campaigns. Choose the one (or whatever you need) that resonates with your message and make this Women’s Day truly happy ?????
And once you’ve set your mind upon the perfect line, check some content ideas and email examples to get your creative juices flowing this spring.
Offer Gifts & Treats
- $5k in Prizes to Celebrate International Women’s Day (Moment);
- FREE SHIPPING for International Women's Day! (Fresh);
- Our Biggest Giveaway Yet (BoxFox);
- LAST CHANCE! ? 40% off sitewide | Be your own kind of beautiful ? (Annabelle Cosmetics);
- ?The party don’t stop at HQ ? (Flat Tummy Co);
- Great News! Women’s Day Sale Is Now Extended! (MyCajita);
- THE FUTURE IS FEMALE. Up To 50% Off ( In The Style);
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY SALE is still ON. Don’t miss it! (Bonton);
- WOMAN POWER + UP TO 50% OFF (Marissa Webb);
- 25% off: Make it a girls' day and SHOP (Silpada);
- Ultimas Horas: 25% OFF (International Women's Day SALE) (Carson Life);
- ? Get Extra 25% Off Sale Prices ? (1928 Jewelry);
- Celebrate women with 20% off – ends tonight! (Kiki de Montparnasse);
- Last day – 15% OFF to continue Celebrating International Women's Day (Lancome);
- International Women's Day: Last Chance for €50 off (Scarosso);
- 15% Off! Happy International Women's Day!! (Godiva);
- You Go Girl! ? 30% off for next 48 hours! (Belle & Bloom);
- ENDS TOMORROW: Save 15% Storewide As We Celebrate International Women's Day (Truth in Aging);
- 10% Off Women's Sock of the Month – Happy Women's Day! (Ozone Socks);
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with free shipping ? (Memebox);
- [WOMEN ONLY] – Get 17% OFF Store Wide! (Leafy Souls);
- Meet Our Amazing Swoozie's Women | 20% off their FAVORITES with code BIRTHYAY (Swoozies);
- Because you're a boss. Up to 65% off for International Women's Day (Saks OFF 5TH);
- LET’S HEAR IT FOR OUR WOMEN! (& 15% OFF) (DANNIJO);
- Weekend treats to celebrate International Women's Day ? (Cari's Closet Cari's Closet);
- A Day for You, Styles for You (Branded Online- Lysse);
- ? March 8th Day Sale – 20% OFF Storewide – One Day Only (Kassa);
- ?⚕️International Women’s Day! + WIN 1 of 15 Sunuva vouchers! (Sunuva);
- Be bold + March special just for you ? ✨ (Anzie);
- ?15% OFF | Code: BOSSBABE (Sonja by Sonja Morgan).
Send an Empowering Message
- Who was Wonder Woman’s Role Model? (Strong Women, Strong Girls);
- Celebrating the women of travel (Evaneos);
- Inspiring Stories of Women and Bicycles (Po Campo);
- Inspiration for International Women's Day (Endource Trading Limited);
- Is One Day Enough for International Women's Day? (MAMOQ);
- Join Us in Celebrating International Women's Day! ( Julia Knight);
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY | Celebrating 6 Visionary Women Designers (2Modern);
- Celebrating International Women's Day ? ✨ A balanced world is a better world ? (Yaf Sparkle);
- Today, It’s About Us (Electric California);
- What Women Still Want (MysteryVibe);
- Who’s Your Super Woman? ? (Bb Dakota);
- International Women's Day & KT Tape: Striving For Progress (KT Tape);
- Fabulously Femail Blog – Out-of-the-Box Ideas for a Girls’ Night In (Femail Creations);
- Celebrating Strength and Resilience (Etienne Aigner);
- The Inspirational Women Behind Our Designs?? (Yumi);
- Celebrating Women Artists (Royal Academy of Arts);
- This one goes out to all you ladies! ? (Inspire Uplift);
- Who Runs The World, ?! (Hayden-Harnett);
- Celebrate International Women’s Day in style ??(Banana Republic);
- Let’s Talk About What To Wear! (Ivory Ella);
- Building the ultimate girl crew (Arcteryx);
- Our International Women’s Day Campaign: Just Be You?? (Mela London);
- My Thanks to You on International Women's Day (TreStique);
- Make an Impact on International Women's Day (Our Green House);
- Celebrating female athletes everywhere! (Eastbay);
- A moment of inspiration for International Women’s Day (G Adventures);
- Let's Inspire, Empower & Change the ? (Dermalogica USA);
- Roll with Your Besties Today (Raleigh Bicycles);
- It's International Women's Day. Do things your way. (APPAMAN);
- The Coolest Holiday You’ll Celebrate This Year? International Women’s Day (Coveteur);
- Join the March On Movement, One Lipstick At A Time. ? (Elizabeth Arden);
- You Inspire Us – Celebrate International Women's Day (Darphin);
- IN PRAISE OF POWERFUL WOMEN (Accompany);
- The Women That Move Us (Sakara Life).
Build a holiday email in a minute
Keep It Short and Sweet
- Treat yourself on IWD! (Lady Foot Locker);
- ? HONORING CROOKS FEMME ? (Crooks & Castles);
- You Go, Girl ? (Sonix);
- Celebrating YOU. (Jarbo);
- Here's to women (& Other Stories);
- Let's Celebrate Today, and Everyday. (The Great);
- You're a Star | International Women's Day (Ultracor);
- ??♀️ Celebrating All Females! ? (SportRx);
- International Women's Day, Every Day (L*Space Swimwear);
- In Honor of Women (Uncharted Supply Co.);
- ♡♀️ International Women's Day ♀️♡ (Weighting Comforts);
- For Those Special Women In Your Life (Mobile Edge);
- To all the Ladies in the Place (Six 02);
- Hey girl...today is your day! (Strong Selfie, Inc);
- For the Love of Women ?❤? (TheApolloBox);
- ? Women's Day Party ? (Troy Lee Designs);
- Females Are Fierce! (Botkier);
- Celebrate Her (Oliberte);
- Balance for Better (MadaLuxe Vault);
- Today is about You ❤ (La Matta);
- Bold & Fearlessly Feminine (Native Eyewear);
- To a phenomenal woman (Bravado Designs).
- Girls, get in formation ?? Happy International Women's Day! (Cotton On Body);
- Happy International Women’s Day! ??????????? (7 For All Mankind);
- Be a Queen Today & Everyday (Curvy Couture);
- Happy International Women's day babe! ? (Ego);
- Happy International Women's Day ? (Cult of Coquette);
- Be the Strength You Want to See in the World (Art Naturals);
- Happy International Women's Day, Beauties! (Covergirl);
- Happy International Women's Day – "This Space is For You" (K-SWISS);
- Rock a red lip ? Happy International Women's Day! (Laneige);
- Be Inspired This International Women's Day! (Do Sport Live);
- ✌️ GIRL POWER ✌️ Happy International Women's Day (SimplyBe).
- #girlpower | ♀️ sale!!! (Standards and Practices);
- #HELLOMOLLY4HER (Hello Molly);
- Celebrating #WomenMakingHistory (Sudara);
- Do it like a #WERKINGWOMAN! (Love, Bonito);
- Happy #IWD2019 from Yaasa (Yaasa Studios);
- Happy #InternationalWomensDay ? + 20% off just for you! (T.U.K. Footwear);
- #InternationalWomensDay (K.Bell);
- Today Is #IWD2019! Make Her Feel Special (The Bradford Exchange Online).
Email Content Ideas for International Women’s Day
Girls who’d be opening your emails will expect something more than just a regular promo. Don’t disappoint them. Add some festive vibes to your emails to set the holiday mood and drive smiles.
You don’t necessarily have to adopt all of the below tips. Consider only those that apply to your company and communication pattern, and give them a try.
1. Add flowers.
Like Christmas and stockings or Easter and bunnies, Women’s Day is associated with flowers. Include a beautiful bouquet (they say tulips and peonies work the best) in your mother's day email template to make your campaigns as blossoming.
2. Add holiday-associated elements.
Keeping the big banner for something other than flowers? Consider adding some small holiday-related elements instead. Floral patterns are always a safe bet.
3. Add animation.
A GIF or animated banner – it’s up to you to choose the dynamic part. Just make sure it’s displayed properly on both desktop and mobiles.
4. Be inclusive.
Make sure your campaign would resonate with all of your subscribers. Don’t congratulate just moms, artists, athletes, etc. – send wishes to all females out there.
5. Introduce women from your team.
It’s always good to know there are real people behind digital messages. Especially when they are this great and beautiful. Don’t be shy to show off the female members of your crew: the subscribers deserve to know their heroes.
6. Promote related products.
If any of your products is somehow related to the holiday (like the below pillows with Frida), put them on display. Collaborations with prominent female artists and designers also need to step in.
7. Run charity.
Giving is often better than taking. Offer your subscribers to commit by donating % of sales or earned points to the partner charities of NGOs. Be sure, many would love to participate.
International Women’s Day Email Examples
And here come our whitelisted Best Women’s Day Email nominees. We couldn’t decide the winner, that’s why each editor of the eSputnik’s team picked the one they fancy the most and explained why. Go and see whether we have matching tastes.
- by The Great:
Why: unusual postcard design with cute floral patterns. No direct buy-me calls, just wishes.
- by Julia Knight:
Why: event-related products that do empower.
- by Scarosso:
Why: can’t explain verbally, but there is something in the banner image.
- by 1928 Jewelry:
Why: bright design with an 8-shaped product display.
- by 123RF:
Why: all images rock, especially #2.
- by Jarbo:
Why: no annoying CTAs, clean and simple.
- by Hayden Harnett:
Why: the flower crown on her head is nice, so girlish.
- by Realher:
Why: the banner conveys many messages.
- by TUK Footwear:
Why: cool banner: real women work to provide for real women; makes the brand look more human.
- by Evaneos:
Why: a lot of cool stories about cool women.
- by Appaman:
Why: love the message behind.
- by Baxter Of California:
Why: just read the banner.
- by Vitamin A:
Why: different women, different bodies – all same beautiful.
Hope you’ve got stocked with some creative Women’s Day email marketing ideas to try this March. And one last advice from us – be sincere. Don’t push too hard with CTAs. Write a couple of sentences from the heart. Send warm wishes and thank your subscribers for their support. Honesty is what matters these days the most.