How to Set up Mobile Push Notifications in eSputnik
To set up mobile push notifications, you need a Google Firebase account. You can create a new Firebase account or use an existing one. Next, you’ll need to generate a private JSON key and upload it to the eSputnik system. See below for a step-by-step guide.
Create a Project in Google Firebase
If you already have a project, skip steps 1-3 and go to step 4.
1. Go to the Google Firebase service page and click the Get Started button.
2. Click the New Project button.
3. In the dialog window, type a name for the new project and select the checkbox to accept the terms of the security agreement.
4. After the project was created go to the left pane menu. Next to the Project Overview, click the Gear icon item and select Project Settings option in the drop-down list.
5. In the Service Accounts tab, click the Create Private Key button.
6. Next, click the Create Key button in the dialog window to generate the key.
7. To upload the key to eSputnik, return to the Settings page of the new Mobile Push project and click the Upload JSON button.
8. The functionality of sending mobile push notifications became available.
9. Enter a name for the new Mobile Push project. The name will be visible in the list of contacts and groups. In the list of groups the number of contacts that have tokens of this application is shown as a separate digit.