Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Add a Video to an Email
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- Adaptive email builder review
- All for responsivity in our editor
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- Sending Events from Subscription Form to Google Analytics
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- eSputnik extension for Google Chrome
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Launch a Workflow after a Contact Import
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- If scenario does not work
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Security and Compliance
How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
Floating box floats on top of other elements in the corner of the webpage or as a full-width bar without disturbing users’ reading experience.
1. Go to Site -> Widgets and click the New subscription form button.
2. Name the widget and select Floating box type. Activate switchers for input fields to insert into the widget. Click the Next button.
3. To create a widget based on your website style, select colors of the following website elements:
- Main button
- Main title
4. Select form style:
5. Click on the Next button.
6. Select the most appropriate widget appearance. You’ll be able to edit it as needed.
Let’s consider the main features of 3 settings panels in the drag and drop editor: left, top and right.
Left settings panel
Drag basic form elements from the left panel and drop them into your widget template.
Top settings panel
At the top are the following buttons to work with form elements:
- Paste to replace
By clicking on the pointing up arrow you go to the parent form element:
By clicking on the element with a text, text editing tools appear on the top:
Right settings panel
Layout, Content, and General settings for mobile and desktop devices are placed on the right panel.
- Positioning — bottom left or right; offsets.
- Close icon settings.
- Text style settings — by default, the widget will use the font set on the website as the main one; to use a different font for the website, enter its name.
- Breakpoint — specify the screen width, starting from which the display of the form switches to the mobile version; by default, this is less than 576 pixels.
Set form appearance here: width and height, the distance between elements, paddings, margins, background, etc.
Select action on click:
- Submit form
- Open URL
- Close widget
- Open widget page
After saving settings, you’ll be redirected to the Form parameters tab.
Edit widget appearance, widget calling rules, and actions after subscription on this tab.
Widget calling parameters
Select widget calling parameters on the appropriate panel: by rules or by clicking the launcher.
Widget calling by rules
To configure the pop-up calling by rules, click the Edit button.
- Display frequency;
When to display widget;
To whom to display widget;
On which pages to display widget;
Similar to dynamic segments builder, here you can choose pages to display the form.
Widget calling by clicking on launcher regardless of the widget display conditions
Activate this feature so that the widget is called by clicking the launcher regardless of the widget display conditions.
Actions after subscription
Select the segments to add contacts to.
You can add either only new or all contacts.
Set up a subscription confirmation via email. More on Double Opt-In>>
Select confirmation email.
If you haven't a ready message, you can use a default email. If you already have one, click the Replace button to choose it.
Select where to send the user after clicking the confirmation link.
You can redirect users to the default thank-you page or a custom page on your site.
You can select a welcome email or set up a welcome series through the workflow to engage subscribers. Activate the toggle Only to new contacts to avoid sending a welcome campaign to existing contacts.
Testing a widget
Having saved all the settings, test how the visitors will see the widget on the site. To do this, click the Test widget button.
Enter the link to your website and click Open.
If all steps are successful, the pop-up displays on your website according to the specified conditions.
After testing the form, publish it by clicking the Published button, then click Save.
To stop displaying the form, click the Unpublished button, then Save.
To set up the start and end dates for displaying a widget:
- Click the Schedule button.
- In the right-hand side menu, enable the slide buttons for the start and the end dates, enter the time, select the start and the end dates in the corresponding calendars.
- Click Done.
Analyzing the widget performance
Go to Site → Widgets → Particular form → Analytics to see the statistics on your form:
The following Activity dynamics visualize the same indicators on the chart. You can filter the report data by selecting the analytics period from the list on the right-hand side.