Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Add a Video to an Email
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- Adaptive email builder review
- All for responsivity in our editor
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- Sending Events from Subscription Form to Google Analytics
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- eSputnik extension for Google Chrome
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Launch a Workflow after a Contact Import
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- If scenario does not work
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Security and Compliance
How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
Publish age gate widgets on sites or specific pages with content requires age verification.
1. Go to Site -> Widgets -> Age gate and click the New age gate button.
2. Name the form and click the Next button.
3. To create a widget based on your website style, select colors of the following website elements:
- Main button
- Main title
4. Select form style:
5. Click on the Next button.
6. Select the most appropriate widget appearance. You’ll be able to edit it as needed.
Let’s consider the main features of 3 settings panels in the drag and drop editor: left, top and right.
Left settings panel
Drag basic form elements from the left panel and drop them into your widget template.
Top settings panel
At the top are the following buttons to work with form elements:
- Paste to replace
By clicking on the pointing up arrow you go to the parent form element:
By clicking on the element with a text, text editing tools appear on the top:
Right settings panel
Layout, Content, and General settings for mobile and desktop devices are placed on the right panel.
- Text style settings — by default, the widget will use the font set on the website as the main one; to use a different font for the website, enter its name.
- Breakpoint — specify the screen width, starting from which the display of the form switches to the mobile version; by default, this is less than 576 pixels.
Set form appearance here: width and height, distance between elements, paddings, margins, background, etc.
Select action on click:
- Open URL
- Close widget
- Open widget page
After saving settings you’ll be redirected to Form parameters tab.
Edit the widget appearance and widget calling rules in this tab.
To edit widget calling rules, press the Edit button on the corresponding panel.
- Display frequency;
- When to display age gate;
- To whom to display age gate;
On which pages to display age gate;
Similar to dynamic segments builder, here you can choose pages to display the age gate.
Posting age gate on the website
Having saved all the settings, check how visitors will see the age gate on the site. To do this, click the Test widget button.
Enter the link to your website and click Open.
If all steps are successful, the age gate will be displayed on your website according to the specified conditions.
After testing the widget, publish it by clicking on the Published button, then click Save.
To stop displaying the widget, click on the Unpublished button, then save changes.
To set up widget start and end dates, use the Schedule button.
Analyzing form performance
Go to Site → Widgets → Particular age gate → Analytics to see the statistics on your form:
The following Activity dynamics visualize the same indicators on the chart. If needed, you can filter report data by date.