Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Add a Video to an Email
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- Adaptive email builder review
- All for responsivity in our editor
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Sending Events from Subscription Form to Google Analytics
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- eSputnik extension for Google Chrome
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Launch a Workflow after a Contact Import
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- If scenario does not work
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Security and Compliance
Getting API Recommendations
Receive product recommendations via API and use the resulting list of products to display them in recommendation blocks on your site.
To use the API recommendations:
- Upload a product data feed to your eSputnik account.
- After receiving an array of products, set up the display of blocks on your side (appearance, placements, headings).
Connecting API Recommendations
1. Go to the Site → Recommendations tab and click the Create recommendation button.
2. Select the Product data for API usage option
3. Choose the page type for your recommendations. Each type has different algorithms for product selection.
4. Specify data source.
- Call the function when you need to get product recommendations.
- Use product data in your response at your discretion.
- Set up ProductImpression event transmission.
In this recommendation type, the ProductImpression event is not automatically sent. Pass it when site visitors actually view the recommendation block. As parameters in the request, you need to pass the product ID and container_type, which were returned in the getRecommendations response.
In the general list of recommendations, API recommendations will be marked with the corresponding icon.
The rest of the settings are common to all recommendations (note that for API recommendations, you don't need to configure the appearance, placements and titles in your eSputnik account, you need to do it on your side).