Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Add a Video to an Email
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- Adaptive email builder review
- All for responsivity in our editor
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Sending Events from Subscription Form to Google Analytics
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- eSputnik extension for Google Chrome
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Launch a Workflow after a Contact Import
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- If scenario does not work
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Security and Compliance
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a complex of rules for using and protecting EU and UK residents’ personal data.
Accordingly to GDPR, two parties are responsible for compliance with the law: Controller and Processor.
- Data controller determines the goals and means of personal data processing (your organization as a customer).
- Data processor’s function is to process personal data on Controller's behalf or provide tools for this purpose (area of responsibility).
As the data processor, we provide you with the full range of technical and organizational measures to protect the data subject's rights according to GDPR.
GDPR became the basis of some other personal data regulations, such as California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD). However, due to the common basis of these laws, our data protection measures allow you to meet all their requirements.
See below how to solve main regulation tasks and remain compliant with data protection laws.
Right to awareness
Provide users with information in a transparent, accessible way about the data you collect and how you plan to use it. Make this information available every time you plan to gather new information — from downloading your app to subscribing to new communication channels. A user should be aware of how exactly you are planning to process the data.
Data processing permission
Permission to use personal data must be free, specific, informed, and unambiguous. It must be active — do not use default permission checkmarks.
We help you to receive communication permission for every channel:
- Email — as DOI email subscription completely meets the GDPR requirements, we provide you with ready-made DOI templates, workflows, and web forms: everything you need to grow your contact list effectively.
- Mobile push, In-app, App inbox — we recognize iOS and Android users and send them notifications according to App Store and Google Play rules respectively.
- Web push — we provide you single and double opt (DOI) in mechanics to collect user web tokens.
Right to be forgotten
Users have the right to be forgotten, so you must exclude them from all marketing campaigns and delete all their data upon request.
To erase user data, use the Delete contact API method — it completely deletes the user profile and all their data, including the tracked activity.
Data access and portability
Users have the right to demand a copy of all their personal data you store. You must provide it within 30 days.
To get data on tracked user’s activity, use the Get token activity API method.
Right to edit personal data
Users have the right to request that you make changes to their personal data if they consider it inaccurate or incomplete.
Use the Update contact API method to make changes to a user profile in our platform.
We will kindly help you develop all the processes you need. If you have some questions, suggestions, or wishes, feel free to contact our support service.
If you have questions regarding the legal side, we advise you to contact your lawyer.