St. Patrick's Day Email Design Ideas
You mustn't make a separate template for St. Patrick's Day. The festive mood is created with the help of small details: cloverleaf, a pot of gold coins, leprechauns or other themed decors can be added to the logo, buttons or email background. The green color in St. Patrick's Day email is “must to”. And don't forget about discounts!
What to Write About in the St. Patrick's Day Email
- Share ideas on how to make a theme party.
- Tell subscribers how your products can be used during the celebration of the holiday.
- Advertise in the email festive content that you have prepared on the site and in social networks. These can be blog posts, jokes, and contests.
- Tell about the traditions of the celebration of St. Patrick's Day, share your holiday recipes.
- Make the subject of the email catchy so that your subscribers want to open it. For example, use emoji: trefoil, a rainbow, a beer mug or a pot of gold coins. This will certainly increase the open rate of your newsletter.