Where to Get Email Templates for Your Marketing Campaigns
It’s not an easy task to create an email campaign from scratch. You need to prepare and segment contact base, come up with lucrative offers, get ready with the content.
However, there is a part of the routine you can save time on, and it is ready email marketing templates. There are numerous platforms that offer free ready-made layouts and designs which you can optimize for your needs. Basic editing doesn’t require HTML skills on your part.
What’s more, you can transfer any template to any email service provider or tool you’re using by simply copying and inserting its code in the corresponding editor. That’s crucial when you want to switch the provider or try a new email builder.
6 Best Resources with Email Templates
If you don’t know what template to look for, you might first want to visit these websites - Milled and Really Good Emails. The presented email designs aren’t available for download, but you can get inspired by looking at different designs by major international brands.
And below, we’ll take a closer look at six services that make email campaign management easier. Some of them also offer free email templates. They are optimized for the requirements of email clients, meaning you only need to fill them with the right content.
Among other things necessary for marketing automation (for example, easy contact import, contact collection, ready workflows, web tracking, segmentation, etc.) our platform for omnichannel marketing also provides free email templates for any purpose.
In the eSputnik email editor, you can choose free one of the basic responsive email templates, select a template by category from a big gallery with 300+ templates, or upload your HTML.
The 10 basic templates include:
- eCommerce email;
- triggered email;
- abandoned cart;
- welcome email;
- abandoned browse;
- empty template;
- your HTML.
This is a basic promo, and as you see it’s a ready-to-send message where you only need to add the corresponding content.
Inside each template layout, you can also delete or add
- social media icons;
- any images.
What’s more, you can edit the images straight in the built-in image editor right in the email builder:
You can also change the number of blocks and containers and their placement, edit alignment, padding, and line spacing, experiment with colors and fonts, and add custom fonts. With such functionality, it’s possible to create professional email templates based on a basic design.
- eSputnik offers free 9 basic templates and 300+ templates from a gallery by industry.
- You can edit any template straight in the editor or copy the code.
- You don’t need HTML knowledge to do the editing.
- You can create your custom templates.
- You can save your emails as templates.
- You can preview the template on both mobile and desktop.
- You can send a test email to several email addresses.
300+ Free Responsive Email Templates
Stripo is an online drag-n-drop and HTML email editor that syncs with many email services. You can choose of a number of free templates or order a custom one.
Gallery templates can be searched by type, industry, seasons, and feature.
- In Type, there are available 26 categories: event reminder, holidays, retention, welcome, etc.
- In Industry, you can choose of 32 categories, for example, finance, hotels, real estate, pets, etc.
- In Seasons, it’s possible to choose a template for one of 22 most popular events and holidays, like Easter, Memorial Day, Cyber Day, etc.
- In Feature, find a template with specific elements like an AMP block, countdown timer, image rollover, etc.
In one click on the template, you can preview it on mobile and on desktop.
Email design templates by Stripo are exported to 40+ ESPs and email clients. An HTML code is also available for copying.
- Stripo offers interactive templates where you can add your image, video, etc.
- There is a large number of templates in each category.
- You can preview the template on both mobile and desktop.
- You can use the service for free and without registration.
- Separate modules and blocks allow to customize any template.
Beefree has an impressive library of email campaign templates in different styles for different purposes.
All email templates are grouped into two types: BEE Free and BEE Pro, according to the pricing plans of the platform. There is also BEE Plugin for web apps.
With BEE Free, you can work in a drag-n-drop email editor without registration. Use ready responsive templates, fill them with content, and edit as needed.
BEE Pro offers a bigger number of templates and allows project work for marketing teams and email agencies. The available 15-day trial lets you give the platform a try before making your choice.
You can find a template using one of the search filters:
- by pricing plan (Pro/Free);
- by designer;
- by usage (welcome, newsletter, promo, etc.);
- by industry (education, medicine, fashion, etc.);
- by tags.
After you’ve chosen and edited the necessary template, save it free as a zip file with HTML and then copy it to your email service provider. For Pro users, there are a number of other options, including an instant export to your sending platform.
- Beefree offers multiple emails which you can edit straight in the editor.
- It has a free plan and a 15-day trial.
- You can download edited templates to your computer.
- Email editor is responsive and easy to use.
This name speaks for itself. Templatemonster offers templates for different platform types, websites, landing pages, icon sets, drupal templates, etc.
As for email, there is a category Newsletter Templates with 230+ variants, starting from $14.
You pay for:
- cross-browser compatibility thanks to the built-in CSS;
- responsive design adaptable to the screen size of any device;
- verified HTML and CSS;
- ready integration to the ESP;
- work and editing of PSD files;
- information support.
Apart from platform types, you can search templates by topics and features, and then sort them by trending, bestsellers, newest products, lowest price, highest price, and top rated.
- Templatemonster offers 44,000+ templates for various platform types.
- All templates are adaptive, meaning they will be correctly displayed on any device.
- Comments and reviews for each template let see other users’ experience.
- Wide price range.
Envato Elements offers photos, fonts, graphics, add-ons, HTML emails, templates for websites and email marketing, and many other digital assets. The platform has 271 responsive email templates which you can filter by email platform and properties and sort by popular and new.
There is one general pricing plan starting from $16.50 per million downloads (fonts, vectors, video templates, icons, audio, logos, etc.). You can also choose a plan for teams and pay less with each new team member added, or choose Enterprise for custom solutions for teams of six and more.
The key feature of this platform is that besides single templates, it also offers sets for a whole email campaign.
Below each template, there is listed all necessary information - key features, preview mode, compatible email clients and devices, template builder and compatibility, email platforms, file types, additions, commercial license. Details of the set include information on compatibility with mail, lists the used elements and sections, describe the features of the layout.
- Envato Elements offers lots of design solutions.
- Ready-made series of email template examples.
- Available live preview for mobile and desktop.
- Templates are tested in different email clients and devices.
- Each item is provided with technical features and characteristics.
Chamaileon is an email builder with 100+ ready templates that you can search by tags.
To edit, you need to register in the system. In the editor, you may create a new template, import your HTML, or select a ready template. When your template is ready, download it free as a zip file or copy the code.
- Chamaileon offers 100+ free email marketing templates.
- You can edit them and copy the code to your email service.
- There is a menu of blocks that you can use to create your custom template.
- Download is free.
When you’re new to email marketing, many things may seem challenging. However, a ready-to-use templates can help you save time and get started with campaigns. You can either use one of free basic templates and edit it according to your needs or order a custom one that will be tailored to your particular brand.
As you’ve seen above, there are many resources that allow using and editing email templates and then copying the HTML code if needed. When making your choice, pay attention to the following features:
- template responsiveness;
- integration with ESPs;
- compatibility with email clients;
- save options.
And remember that you can always contact us in case you have any questions. Our support team will be happy to assist you with your first campaign.