eSputnik Named Best SMS Marketing Software of 2021 [And Why You Should Care]
Everyone likes bragging about their achievements, and we’re no exception. The more so, the reason is this good. So, here we go.
We're so proud to announce that eSputnik has been awarded 2021 Best SMS Software by Digital.com, a leading independent review website for small business online tools, products, and services.
Experts at Digital.com evaluated over 90 software nominees based on text messaging features (bulk messaging, personalization, segmentation, reporting) and customer feedback. The research team conducted a 40-hour assessment, and eSputnik has been named one of the best SMS services for SMS marketing. Hurray for us!
Why your business might be needing SMS marketing
Now, why it can be a hurray for you as well. You know that smartphone penetration is growing, forcing mobile commerce to grow as well. SMS marketing, which is an important part of it, is often underestimated by business owners while it shouldn’t be.
- In 2020, the number of global smartphone users is 3.5 billion, which makes a 9.3 percent increase compared to 2019. In 2021, it’s expected to reach 4 billion.
- On average, consumers check their smartphones 30 to 52 times each day.
- SMS open and response rates can be as high as 98% and 45%, respectively.
- Average response rate of SMS is of 90 seconds.
Put in words, these numbers tell us the following:
- The number of smartphone users is growing and will be growing around the world. COVID-19 has speeded up the process.
- People always keep their smartphones in their hands, and are engaged with them more than with any other gadget.
- SMS has the most potential of capturing people’s attention, generating immediate communication.
How eSputnik can help you with SMS marketing
These are good causes for any business to add SMS to their marketing strategies, if not yet done. And this is where eSputnik can help you as we’re named the best SMS software for a reason.
What we offer:
- Price: $0.08 to $0.04 per SMS depending on a subscription plan;
- Free trial and free demo;
- User-friendly interface;
- Supported bulk messaging and triggered SMS;
- Sender ID that allows to send texts from your company name instead of a number;
- SMS scheduling;
- Multichannel workflows that combine SMS with other channels;
- Personalization and segmentation;
- Multilanguage: SMS can be created in unlimited languages within one template;
- Reports with a full performance analysis;
- Online support 24/7, and more.
I know that it may be hard to decide on the tool your business needs right now and how to use it the right way. That’s why, as a part of our award celebration, we give our customers a free expert consultation on SMS marketing. Ask our agency marketer any questions and find out what subscription fits your current business needs, and whether you need it in the first place.
I want free expert advice on SMS subscriptions