You are here
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or application?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, use the demo, subscribe to a newsletter, logging on our site or leaving feedbacks.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver different types of content and product offers in which you are most interested;
- To allow us to provide better service in responding to your customer service requests;
- To send periodic emails regarding your subscription.
What kind of information do we provide in the weekly newsletter if you subscribe?
In our weekly newsletter, we share fresh ideas and new case studies from our clients; give useful tips; inform about important upcoming events (and special discounts); what's new in the Digital Marketing and what is trending today and much more.
Aside from that:
- We don’t use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a definite way;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses his information.
- We do not use 3rd party applications for vulnerability scanning or scanning payment card information;
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers for eSputnik trial or email subscription;
- Our payment card processing vendors use security measures to protect your information. Our vendors are certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, including the Visa Cardholder Information Security and Compliance (CISP) and MasterCard® Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- We take reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your Customer Data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure or destruction. However, these measures do not guarantee that your Customer Data will not be accessed, lost, misused, disclosed or destroyed by the security breach. By registering on our site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all the information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We can include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Nevertheless, the third party links may appear in blog’s articles for reference only.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users may change personal information in their private accounts.
UA: +38 056 787 0730
PL: +48 22 390 6373 (PL)
UK: +44 20 3318 0881
USA: +1 914 495 1740